Monday, December 17, 2018

No More Monkey's Jumping Off the Bed!

Sofi has recently developed a love of jumping off just about anything she can climb onto.

One night while jumping off her bed, she landed on the wooden side rails and was in a lot of pain. She did go to sleep, but whimpering the whole night through. The next day her foot was super swollen and she couldn't walk on it, but I brushed it off thinking she was just being a drama queen. Well, as the day went by, it was still swollen and she would shriek every time I touched her foot, so I finally texted my uncle who is an Orthopaedic Surgeon, and he told me to bring her in. So, I met Greg and we flew into Bountiful where they x-rayed Sof's foot and saw that it was just swollen. And, Pepper being the awesome doctor that he is, was able to get Sof to limp across the room to him (insert eye roll). Sof's foot was tender for about a week, and it took the same amount of time for her to use it (she even crawled around in her knees at preschool) but, it was super cute to see the girls crawl over the house together.


Another fun thing I was able to do, was be a part of a little pop up shop with other boutique owners. It was fun to have people come and be excited about my products. It's definitely something I plan on doing again. People are way more inclined to buy a physical product than something online, but I have to start somewhere.


These girls love their smoothies!
Now that Claire can maneuver her way down the stairs, I find these girlies playing so cute down there together. Claire had somehow climbed up on the couch, and Sof was in serious game mode on our WiiU. It was hilarious!
We have moved out picnic table inside with the  colder weather, and it has been such a great thing! We do crafts, and Claire has another thing to climb and fall off of. This picnic table is a magical thing.

No comments: