Thursday, March 8, 2018

New Cousins and Fun with Family

My sister had her cute new baby girl a month ago, and I wanted to see her while she was still relatively "new," so the girls and I packed the car and took a get-away to Cedar for a few days, allowing Greg to work like a crazy person (Literally, he would only come home to sleep 7 hours). We chose the coldest and windiest weekend ever to travel south, but that is okay because there was plenty of food and movies where we were at. Really, we were just happy to be around people.

Crazy what 4.5 months can do. Claire is huge!
I am reminded every time I drive the little highways in southern Utah how much I miss these roads!
She loved playing in this trailer! My little redneck.
Yes, she is having avocado and oatmeal for dinner, thanks for asking.
Sleeping in her princess bed.
Ice cream at McDonald's. We scored a free hot fudge sundae.
She climbed in where the basketballs come out.
Such a good influence.
My mom gave us this fun tunnel. Katy looks like the cat in the sleeve on Cinderella.
Movie night.
She started to sleep so good at night while at my parents, and luckily the trend has continued since coming home.
My mom has really tall cabinets in her house and can always be found climbing on the counters to get things. Sof was happy to follow her example.
Playing with Shelby and her cute friend Megan. She didn't bug me for a whole hour!
We went to Shelby's cello festival while down there and she was so good!! Sof sat and watched very attentively and has since told me she wants to play the cello. This is in the band room in my Middle School. I haven't been there for 13 years - 1/2 my life ago :S.
She was in the basement yelling "Help!" and it turns out she had climbed into this thing and got stuck.
Katy finally got around to holding Claire. I think that's the 3rd time since she's been born.

MaKaty has the prettiest dress and cute Sof started singing this song all by herself right before we left. Sooooo cute! I love her little voice.

All packed and ready to go (I wish I had zoomed in on Claire's cute face). We're coming for you Greggy!!

No comments: