Monday, March 5, 2018

February Fun

Here's a quick recap of our February adventures. Winter decided to be winter again, so much of our time was spent inside.

I found her like this. She lives the dream.
Refusing to pose.
Claire's first time on a blanket in the sun. She wasn't sure what to do.
In Greg's words, "Her only defense was to lay there like a slug."
My little helper. She loves to put the utensils away.
After nap snack of peanut butter cookies (sooooooo good!) with milk.
Climbing the hill all by herself.
Walking in the freezing sand. I kept my shoes on.
She has the cutest little eyes!
The Super Bowl. Sof was thrilled to eat dinner in front of the TV.
Even Claire stopped wiggling to watch Justin Timberlake.
Poor chubby Claire. This is as flexible as she gets, while Sof can still put her feet behind her head.
Our sweet KSL find. We've used it once.
I HATE Claire's green room. Hate it! So, letting Sof paint the walls was my motivation to get it painted faster. Yes, it is still green. I have high hopes for March!
We have beautiful sunsets!
We pulled up to the park one day wondering where everyone was. I didn't check the weather before packing a lunch for the park. One bite in and Sofi declared she was freezing, so we finished eating lunch in Target. 
Valentines has been changed to Gal-entines around our house. Suffice it to say, we survived the day.
The day was beautiful, so Sof and I baked cookies to take around the neighborhood.
She is seriously the cutest!!! I keep hoping she chunks up even more in time for summer rompers!
fruit loop necklaces
This happens a lot around here - Claire falling over. She'll develop abs one day.

Grandma Kathy gave us her chair, and Sof has proudly taken over.
I started Claire on solids. She's not as enthusiastic as I thought she would be.
Princess Belle earning her keep
She gets stuck every time. Sof has to help pull the bumbo off.
Princess Greggy sitting on his "new" couch.
She was surrounded!
Our happy, roley poley 5 month old! Coming in at a whopping 16.5 lbs and I'm-not-sure inches. 
Twins!

I'm motivated to exercise more, so I pulled up an exercise video one day and Sof joined me. She was thrilled to match me in her pink clothes, shoes, and ponytail. Girls are so fun!
She's discovered the skwish.
We went to brunch on Ihop's free pancake day with friends.
Claire sucked this pouch dry.
And Sof ate 3 pancakes!
Proof she's getting stronger!
Poor Claire. Sometimes Sof is a little too helpful.

No comments: