Sunday, March 11, 2018

27

I'm old. Officially. Like, really.

27 is the year that I officially feel old, and I don't like it one bit.

However, Greggy sure made the day fun and I was pampered, so turning older may have been worth it.

Cute Greggy was ready to party when we got home Saturday.
Claire is hilarious and does not like the bumbo. She will arch as far as she can to try and get out of it.
We went to Boondocks to bowl for free, but the wait was so long we ended up just putting $5 on an arcade card and playing on the rides.
Claire's new thing - leaving her tongue hanging out All. Day. Long.
Baby food - she's not convinced.
We woke to 5" of snow Sunday, which I didn't have to shovel. Horray! Greg made yummy stuffed peppers for dinner and made me an awesome from scratch Lemon-lime (cornmeal) cake.We didn't have cake flour, so instead of adding corn starch to the regular flour like Google said, Greg added corn meal. It was dense, and so good I ate the entire thing (literally). It took me a couple of days, but that baby was all mine!

No comments: