Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Easter 2016

I love that Sofi is small enough that I don't feel pressure to go all-out on holidays, just because I know she won't remember anything. This year was no different. Our Easter candy was found in a Walmart bag, left on the counter. Surprise!

What a beautiful day Easter Sunday proved to be. We were able to go on a walk before Sofi's morning nap, and it was fun to spend some much-needed time with Greggy.

Can you spot her cute baby tongue sticking out?
Sofi is hilarious and insists on sitting forward instead of relaxing while walking
Toby and April were kind enough to invite us over for Easter dinner. It was soooo good and fun to spend more time with family; Sofi adores her cousins! She was still on her whiny streak though, so she wasn't very pleasant to be around. Oh well, she looked absolutely adorable in her Easter dress!

The many faces of Sofia Lu. All was made well when we gave her back the baby hammer.
Photo cred: Megan
Greg was so proud of himself when he took this picture. I will admit, it is pretty cool. No, it isn't photoshopped.


Easter took on a whole new meaning for me this year. I love that I am able to be with Greg for eternity, but now that I have a baby I can't imagine life without her. What a tragedy it would be if I wasn't able to see her again after this life. I am grateful to my Savior and his all-encompassing love, for this gospel, and for the sealing power on this earth. God is good, and I am grateful.

#Hallelujah

1 comment:

April said...

That picture that Greg took with the magnifying glass is awesome! And I love the pics of Sof crying and she was very pleasant after she got some food in her! ;)