Wednesday, April 27, 2016

All About the Sunshine

Miss Sofia Lu is all about the sunshine! There were a few days of absolute warmth and we both couldn't get enough. We decided to have lunch with Greg at work (none of the accountants knew it was 80 degrees outside, what sad lives they lead) then take advantage of the nice weather and go see Temple Square, which was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! The tulips were out of this world, and everything was soooo green!

She took over Greg's chair
Sof wanted to go see the fountain - hence why she is pointing
Had to take advantage of absolutely no one in my way for a picture
Still pointing...
#nosepickersanonymous (Greg's going to give me grief for a hashtag)
Smiling at all the sister missionaries "Oooing and Aahing" over my beautiful baby
Relaxing with some grahams
The best part of the trip? 1. I got a tan line and 2. It's Romper season. Oh how I love Sof's rompers!

No comments: