Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sofi's 1st Bike Ride!

One warm day, Greg was actually home at a decent time on a Saturday, so we decided to steal April and Toby's bikes for the afternoon. What fun we had!


We rode down to the Lagoon trail. There was a group for MORP or Sadie Hawkin's or whatever dance was going on the middle of March, and they were standing in the middle of pretty much the only hill by the Grizzly River Rapids ride. I had so much momentum, I wasn't going to stop - and I told them. I said, "You better move because I'm not stopping." And they jumped out of the way just in time to make cute noises at my adorable baby holding on for her life in the carrier.

When we turned around, Greg wanted a turn pulling the Sofi Loaf.

Sofi needed a snack, so I gave her a graham cracker

Greg and his weird "I'm-not-looking" poses. I can't help but think of the Wicked Witch of the West's theme song "de-duh-de-duh-de-duh" whenever I see the basket on this bike. :)


We survived. Or more importantly, Sofi survived. Notice that her positions haven't changed much between leaving the trail and arriving back at April and Toby's...

I think the graham cracker was used more for a coping mechanism than a snack.

No comments: