Tuesday, February 23, 2016

10 Months Old on Valentines

For anyone who knows me, it comes as no surprise to them that Valentine's is my least favorite holiday. I don't know why? Maybe because of the stalkers in my past life? Greg is glad I don't like it because there are no expectations for him to meet. Isn't he lucky?

This year though, I was looking forward to Valentine's because ... wait for it ... SOFI TURNED 10 MONTHS OLD! Seriously people, she has been out for longer than she was in. This was something to document.


She is a princess, and she knows she's a princess. She rules the roost and knows there is nothing she can't get away with. The stubborn little piece inherited her father's trait and sometimes it's just not worth the battle. Oh well, hopefully I can deal with it when she gets older.


She has discovered the art of waving and is by far the most social one in this family. She waves to strangers in the store, dogs on the street and groups of kids out playing on the playground. I've had more conversations with strangers about my adorable baby than anything else in my life.

She also loves pointing, and is actually pretty good at telling me what she wants just by pointing at it. In fact, she points so often that she has started doing the pincher grasp with her middle finger and thumb so her index finger can still be out showing me whatever it is she wants. It's hilarious!

Pointing on our walk
She is getting brave and has fallen off the couch and chair. Luckily I've been there to catch her but I'm afraid her luck is running out ...


Other loves include:

  • Looking out the window for Daddy
  • Playing the piano
  • Getting ready with mom (she found my toothbrush the other day)
  • Blueberries
  • Sitting forward instead of relaxing in her stroller
  • Standing instead of army crawling
  • Napping (when she decides to)
  • Mimicking any and all sounds
  • Eating
  • BATH TIME!





 
























Chubby arms!
For your viewing pleasure ...




No comments: