Monday, October 2, 2023

Quincey turns 1!

Our sweet Baby Quincey turned 1, and what a fun day it was celebrating her and the beautiful little addition she has been to our family. We spent the day doing what she loves - being together, playing, and dancing. 



Quincey and I had a fun little photoshoot one day. She was so cute in her fluffy dress and hammed it up just perfect for her 1 year pictures. 

She has the cutest little scrunchy smile, and the sweetest little face. I enjoy spending my days with her!





The cutest little girl gang! Oh how we all love our Quince.


It has been fun to rediscover songs I grew up with and listen to them with my girls. Shania Twain was a fan-favorite in my house growing up, and it was so fun to discover her new album on Quincey's birthday. We had fun dancing along to the songs.


We made a little smash cake and had some family over for some low-key festivities. 

Quincey wasn't so sure about her cake, but once she figured it out, she seemed to enjoy it :).


Oh how I love this girl! 
I prayed so hard to get her earthside, and the presence she has been in our family has been unmatched. She has been so much fun, is so content to go with the flow, and loves joining in the shenanigans of her older sisters. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger and brings so much joy to our days. 

We love you, Quincey!
We can't wait to see what you become

No comments: