Monday, September 20, 2021

Shelby came to visit

Shelb hopped in the car and came home with us on the way home from my Grandpa's memorial. It was so fun having her! 

We got home and I was beyond thrilled to see that FedEx had finally delivered my new ebike. They lost it TWICE and I was ticked! So to see that it was waiting for us was super exciting! Having a bike guru for a husband paid off because Greg had no problem putting it together. Thanks Greggy!

We had fun at splash pads!
Random, I know, but I love that Sof and I have the same feet.
I was dying one night when I came downstairs to Greg doing yoga and Shelby watching. It was hilarious!
Fun at Cherry Hill. Claire got her photogenic smile from her Dad.
Fun at the Centerville waterfall.
Monkey Claire.
And fun at the Hill Aerospace Museum.
I took Shelb on a tour of Kaysville just about every night, and I think I have her sold. She reminds me of myself at age 14, thinking Northern Utah is a horrible place, but after seeing how cute Kaysville is, with it's farmlands and back roads, she's realized it's not so different from Cedar City. Yeah, it's annoying having to go through Utah and Salt Lake counties to get here, but once you do, it's pretty great.
We had a lot of fun with Shelby. I enjoyed having a sister to do things with. We went shopping, laughed, watched movies way too late, and just talked. I wish my sister's lived closer, but for now, I'll take what I can get :).

No comments: