Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sofia the Softball Player

I was late to the game signing Sof up for softball, so after bugging the Parks & Rec. office enough times, they found her a spot on quite possibly the most adorable team ever, and her first game was the same night I got her signed up! So, we frantically had cereal for dinner, I texted Greg to bust his butt home, and off we went to Nicholl's Park for Sof to meet her team and coach.

Sof was so cute to watch! So animated and excited. That is how all sports should be, I think. She improved each game and had fun with her cute teammates.

The name of her team was The Sparkly Unicats and I couldn't have asked for a better coach. 

Sof really had so much fun and is already so excited for next year!

And Sof's flipping off the camera. Classic 🤣
Sof's form is on point 👌

No comments: