Thursday, November 12, 2020

Hiking to the Waterfall + Other Random Stuff

 We frantically tried to cram in as much fun as we could in August before Sof started school.

This video of Claire is too good not to share 😅. You're welcome.

Our shiny new water heater that Greg installed all by himself. Proud wife moment. 
Mittens was not impressed.

We hiked to the Centerville waterfall one day and the fact that Sof didn't need any help at all was kind of fantastic! 


I spy a Sofi.
Proof I was there.
Our attendance at Cherry Hill was still going strong.

This will never get old.

Claire went through a phase where she absolutely had to bring this pink bar of soap with her everywhere we went.
I love finding her selfies 😅
I needed an hour to myself one day so off I went to the mountains. It was just the thing my soul needed.

We got a box of cookies and surprised Greggy at work. We finally got to see his new office after COVID restrictions were lifted a bit. He was right - it's huge!

Grandma came to visit one day.
Move over Vanna, there's a new girl in town. Sof modeling our new cooler.

No comments: