Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The Best Night of My Life

Greg got major, major Husband points when he gave me tickets to the Hugh Jackman concert this July, clear back last Christmas. And, it was amazing! Our seats may have been in the noseyest of the Nose Bleeds, but being there was good enough. Thanks Greggy!

All ready for Hugh ... I mean my date with my Husband to see Hugh.
We rented a scooter and rode it up to the Lion House Restaurant. Sooo good! I've never eaten there and it definitely did not disappoint. Then, we rode the same scooter back down to the Arena where the Concert was.
Excited beyond words!
Imagine my excitement when they opened with the song "The Greatest Showman." Unfortunately the video won't upload for you, but know it was amazing and set the stage for an incredible show!



I'm so sad that my video of Hugh Jackman clogging won't upload. I grew up clogging and absolutely loved it, so it was so fun when he busted out his tap shoes and joined in with the extra's.


IT. WAS. AMAZING!

No comments: