Monday, January 15, 2018

The End of 2017

We all piled in the car one night and drove down to see the giant gingerbread house at Grand America. I don't know why I love that thing so much, but I do. There's something about giant old hotels that amaze me. Anyway, the trip was short and sweet - perfect outing with little kiddos.

I love getting pictures from Greg when I'm gone of our cute girls. He's the best Daddy.

Sof and Greg were gone for longer than usual one afternoon. Turns out Greg took Sof to McDonald's to play and have lunch. What a fun little date. I'm a firm believer in one-on-one time with our kids, and I'm so glad Greg did that for her. She sure loves him!

I think it's safe to say 2017 was good to us. Our highlights were obviously
1. Buying our first house
2. Loving our Baby Claire

I know it's the cliche, but I'm excited to see what 2018 has in store for us. Life goes on, and there is no other way but up.

No comments: