Saturday, September 2, 2017

One Last Hurrah

Sof and I just took our last trip to Cedar before we add little sister to our family. She can officially keep herself occupied in the backseat for 3.5 hours as long as she is watching a movie or playing on my phone. I can't decide whether to be saddened by the fact that she's obsessed with technology or happy that it will come in handy once a newborn arrives.

We stopped in Minersville to visit my sister and her kids before they left for Disneyland - lucky dogs!
Smashing ants
Jumping on the fancy new tramp, since Greg broke the old one.
Crazy tramp hair
They have finally landscaped the temple and is is beautiful!! Sof insisted we determined to go on a Ranger ride every day.
She also insisted she sleep on Grandma's 'big girl' bed. 
And she slept great! 
This picture kills me. Whenever Greg looks down, his eyes disappear behind his massive eyebrows and makes him look like a muppet. It gets me every time.
Sof lately has been obsessed with Monsters University and was so excited to wear the same hat as Mike 'Wikowski'
On our last night there, my little sister Katy treated us all to ice cream at the place she works. I thought it would be okay to keep Sof up a little later. Little did I know she wouldn't fall asleep until 10:30 pm ...

We had fun, and were energized by being around family. Now it's back to packing and trying to get everything ready for the big move here in 2-3 weeks. Oh and the baby. It's a tossup to see what will make the debut first, the house or the baby ... Oh did I forget to mention WE BOUGHT A HOUSE?!?!

No comments: