Saturday, January 14, 2017

Seaquest Aquarium


We got together with my cousins today and went to the Seaquest Aquarium in Layton. Boy was it fun! As an animal lover, I'm not sure who loved it more, me or my mini animal lover (Greg was content to stay behind).

Let's begin by saying I fed a stingray...

The big one is Chuck
Pascal! (We're into Tangled right now)
She didn't want to sit on this turtle
A bird obviously landed on my head ...
Sof was having the time of her life.
Pringle break
Onto the stingrays

There is a fun little cubby you can go into under the stingray tank
They have tanks where you can stick your feet in and the fish eat them. I have ALWAYS wanted to do that. Sof was enthralled with the fish in that those tanks ...
The crew

On a side note, Sofia Lu is 21 months old today. How in the world did we reach the 21 month mark? She is so smart, now asks for naps when she needs them (I LOVE HER!) and gets smarter by the day. She will do great things!

In case you forgot, here is a flashback of her cuteness 1 year ago today. 
How did all that cuteness fit in one snow suit?
Boy was she bald.

No comments: