Thursday, January 19, 2017

Oh January

I think I've developed the January blues. It is real and not very fun. I'm not depressed by any means, but life seems to have slowed to a crawl.

Extreme sledding. It was awesome! Sof was co-pilot in the van and loved every minute.

We went and hung out with my sister and Lex for a day. We introduced Sofia to the trampoline park. She hasn't been the same since.

They are the best little buddies
I had to document her crazy piggies.
One day we did real piggies. I couldn't handle the cuteness!!
Making 'soup.' She was soaked!
She loves the temple.
Hideous, I know but hilarious too! You should see the one with Greg.
I just enrolled Sofia in a toddler gymnastics class. She walked right up to the instructor on the first day and sat on her lap. That right there sold me. I think it will be a lot of fun. Tuesday mornings just got a little brighter.

No comments: