Sunday, July 3, 2016

Time with Shelby

We were able to have my littlest sister Shelby spend a few days with us and we had a lot of fun having her here! It made the transition back from the cabin a little easier on Sofi I think. Shelby brought some Beanie Boo's for Sofi to play with, and it was fun having a little helper around.

Chili's was sponsoring a fund raiser for a woman Greg works with who has terminal cancer, so we went to have dinner Monday night to support her. It was a fun night out!

I love Sofi's cheeser in this pic!
I made Shelb brace the heat one day and walk to the park with us. It was worth it for her when we found this cat.
Staying cool in the shade. Sofi doesn't go anywhere without her toothbrush!

I wish we would've gotten some pics of the pool. Shelby loved our rec center, and I loved having someone there to make it more fun for Sofi. Instead of going to Yoga one night, I went swimming with Shelby. It was fun to spend one-on-one time with her. I went to college when she was just 2 years old, so I haven't been able to spend much time with her since then.

On our last day with her, we took Shelb hiking to a waterfall up a canyon in Centerville. Although I slammed her finger in my car door, she was still willing to go hiking. I think she's glad she did! 5 minutes later, we were at the waterfall playing in the freezing cold water.

Enjoying the cool canyon! It was a hot day
Sofi was all about playing in the water with Aunt Shelby. I'm still not sure how she was able to stand the freezing cold water.
I look at this pic and realize my baby isn't a baby anymore :(

We had so much fun with Shelby and hope she visits again soon. If not, we only have 3 weeks until our next cabin trip :).

No comments: