Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Summer time is BBQ time

We have loved having BBQ's each week this summer. Sofi gets to explore outside after the sun has moved around our building and there is a bit of shade to hide in.

It is fun to be able to sit outside and just relax.

We love ice cream too!
We have a family camping trip scheduled with the Spjute's here in a couple of weeks, so we decided to take a BBQ test-run off-site, so we drove up Farmington Canyon to the Sunset campground in our awesome SUV Deb - we love her! 

Cute Sofi wandered around and played in the dirt while we got things ready. I love that she loves to explore!

So dirty! 
She kinda sorta likes peanut butter.
Her face! 
It was a good thing we did a test run, because there were so many things we forgot! Now, I have a nice long list so I won't forget again.

On a completely unrelated note, after BBQing Sofi definitely needed a bath. Greg was lounging outside the bathroom waiting for us to be done and I saw his nasty feet. Please shudder for me, because those two baby toes freak me out! I mean, what are they doing just hanging there? They're like a T-rex's arms - completely worthless.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I was going to leave a nice compliment about your trip but that last pic with greg's feet makes me forget what I was going to say. Those feet are nasty! How did I not know his toes just dangle uselessly?! Good secret, Greg. No one ever needs to know...

Heidi Spjute said...

When we are camping, have him try to force the baby one down. He can't do it and it's hilarious!