Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Cherry Blossoms at the Capital

Would you believe me if I told you that I had never been to the State Capital Building? I've walked around it, sure, but in it? Never. 

I've always wanted to take the girls to see the Cherry Blossoms and we made it happen one day, even after Greg said we had missed the blossoms. But guess what? Because Spring was so late this year we went on quite possibly the most perfect day. So moral of the story? Don't listen to Greg 😜.

Greg's up there too. See if you can find him.
The details of this building were AMAZING! I think in my next life, I'll be an architect. I could've spent all day walking around admiring everything.
Our Little Besties!
I think it's safe to say that we all love Quincey.

Oh Claire. It's moments like this that you know she's my daughter.


The prettiest day with the best people! Life is good.

No comments: