Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

We took advantage of the beautiful weather to go play one day at the local Pumpkin Patch. We even got Greggy to go with us this year, which made it even more fun!


Sof is 7 and Claire is 5. I couldn't help but wonder how much longer they are going to entertain me on these fun family outings before deeming themselves too big ... I'm trying to soak them up as long as I can.

And all of the sudden, these girls are looking like teenagers 😐 My little beauties!
We buried Claire in the corn pit. It was awesome!
💙💙💙
Fun on the tractor ride!
I hope I always remember Sofi without her 2 front teeth.

They got up on those hay bales and surprised me by posing without even being asked. They are so hilarious, I'm including them all. Be sure to pay attention to Claire's foot, she pops it there in the end.


Where's Greg? Everyone who knows him knows that he is patiently waiting at the car for us. :)

No comments: