Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Farmington Festival Days, 2022 Edition

Greg tried everything in his power to get me to run the Farmington Festival Days 5k, and while I appreciated his effort, there's no way I would be able to drag this post-5-month-pregnancy body along for 3 miles. If I'm going to pay for a race, I'm going to get a medal, so all I'm going to say, is maybe next year.

Speaking of effort, Greg took the girls on the ebike to the parade. He scored a primo spot in the building behid us while I had to walk a few blocks with the Quince. The ebike almost ran out of juice on him on the way home, so he had to use a lot of manpower on the way back. He was a sweaty mess when he got home. It was gross.


The parade began with this flag and it was absolutely ginormous and oh so cool to see!


True to tradition, the Lagoon float threw out the most random things. Claire was beyond thrilled to get a squishy dolphin keychain.

Sof and Owen have become cute little buddies.

Greg's Grandma and Aunt's were in town for his Great Aunt's 95th birthday. They live in the Residential Home just down the street from us. It was so fun to have them stop by to see us and meet Quincey. We don't see them nearly enough.

No comments: