Saturday, March 12, 2022

Thanksgiving in Cedar City

 We headed South for Thanksgiving this year. It was super low-key and so much fun. 

I of course didn't get any pictures of the actual meal or the people who were there. It was our little family, my parents/Shelby, Tiff/Jake and their kids, who came in from Disneyland, My cute Grandma, cousin Chanel and her boy Oleon. Nothing super fancy, but it was fun socializing and enjoying time together while the kids ran crazy with their cousins. Oh, and the food was amazing!

The cutest turkey I've ever seen!
My Mom tried on Kobe's helmet from Disneyland. It was hilarious!
Claire loved the chocolate pie. I'm pretty sure she had the most slices out of everyone.

Cedar has created a little mountain biking course for kids and it was so fun! Definitely a must-do thing everytime we visit.

Just to prove I was there.

Sof is determined to be a mountain biker, just like her Daddy.

Greg was able to sneak in a ride ... which took him super South of town. He had to ride all the way back. His poor leggies!
Our cute Thankful Tree! The girls needed to learn a lesson on what it means to be grateful (they're pretty entitled most days), so every night during the month of November we would all write down one thing we were grateful for that day. It ended up being super cute and I'm pretty sure we'll do it every year now.



No comments: