Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Fun in November

November was a fun month. It was a month of changes and family togetherness.


Greg and I love watching Claire dance. It is the toddler equivalent of watching Elaine dance on Seinfeld. It is both painful and hilarious to watch.


COVID went through Sof's class like wildfire. She only had an earache, but I thought nothing of it. It wasn't until I talked to her teacher 2 weeks later that I realized that basically everyone around Sof had tested positive for COVID. I never got her tested, but I'm pretty sure she had it. Oh well. 

We love sick days .... said no one ever!
So stylin'!

The beautiful weather continued through November, and we were soaking it up as much as we could! We found ourselves at the fun bike park in West Farmington one day around dinner time ...


and the girls convinced us to have dinner at Costa Vida. It is their favorite!

Greg started tithing settlement mid November, so the girls and I were thrilled to take the ebike out while he was stuck at the church. Little did we know that he would have to do 9 weeks of tithing settlement ... it was kind of the worst!
It's never too early to make gingerbread cookies.
The girls were pretty adamant about Greg putting the Christmas lights up, even if it was late at night.
I came home and died laughing when I saw Mittens curled up on Greg's lap. It never gets old.
Kaysville is notorious for power outages. The girls had fun sitting in front of the stove during dinner. It's seeing them enjoy the little things that I realize we should go back to the basics more often. They were thrilled to run around the house, chasing each other with flashlights.
Oh this cat ... I'm convinced every household needs one.
After Sof got sick, Claire got sick but she just couldn't seem to shake it. I know Claire is truly sick when she naps, which she did 3 days in a row. I found her one day curled up in the sunshine with mittens.
Enjoying some yummy cookies from our neighbor.

No comments: