Monday, November 1, 2021

Mini Enduro #3

Mini Enduro #3 was brought to you by Deer Valley. It was an absolutely beautiful day in Park City!

We went a few hours early to visit Greg's cousin Season. The girls love playing with her kids, and they are 2nd cousins after all, so it was a fun get together. After, we had a yummy dinner at Costa Vida, but we enjoyed it a little to much because we barely missed Greg crossing the finish line of the first leg of his race. But, we still saw him and cheered as loud as we could, so I think that counts for something.

The 2nd leg of the race was significantly higher up on the mountain. Both girls were struggling, so I packed them both up the mountain. Thank you summers of Firefighting, to prepare me for that. But I have to say, my girls were still lighter than the dang bladders they used to make me carry.

Claire had fun playing in the dirt, and Sof anxiously awaited Greg's turn to cross the finish line.

Season's house had a legit jail cell in it. Kinda wishing I had one in my basement ...
My little besties. They were much happier to walk down the mountain than up.
Bum cheeks!

No comments: