Monday, November 1, 2021

A fun trip to Cedar

 It had been a while since we took a quick getaway to Cedar, so we loaded up for a few days and headed south. We were even able to squeeze the e-bike into the car, so that was something new.

Claire and I went on an early-morning motorcycle ride to the park. Claire found her new bestie, a beetle. She had fun petting him.
Taking a ride in the Ranger.
Cute Sof still doesn't like me to always take pictures. Sometimes I can still trick her.
It's fun for Sof to hang out with Shelby. They do some pretty fun crafts. Shelb helped Sof paint these shoes, which turned out adorable!
The next-door neighbors got a hairless cat named Garbonzo. Let it be known, he was hideous but strangely cute all at the same time. 
Get it, Claire!
Traditional selfie at the Temple.
I introduced the girls to the Park Discovery. I helped design this park when I was in 4th grade, and it was so fun to be able to take my own kids back to it. Things have fallen apart, but for the most part it has been pretty well taken care of. The girls loved running around just like I used to.
When we headed back north, we stopped in Lehi for cousin Baby's birthday water party. It was so fun!

And for everyone wondering why we don't feel bad leaving Greg when we take these trips south, here are the reasons why ...

Living his best life on a ski lift in Park City, mountain biking all day.
Up in a cherry picker at "work." I'm still convinced he loves work more than us :). Some days that may be true.

No comments: