Wednesday, May 5, 2021

March Video Evidence :)

 I found so many funny video's I took in March, that I feel like they deserve their own post.

Claire and I were dying one morning because Alexa just would not listen to anything Sofi would ask her to do. It was hilarious!


One rainy afternoon resulted in jumping off the couch. Claire at the end, "I did it!" 😂


The Goofy Movie is a hit at our house. It's even better when Greg gets involved.


It's not until I rewatch videos when I actually realize what Claire is doing in them. Here I am thinking she looks adorable in her neckless kitty sweatshirt, when in reality she's playing with her food and neither Greg nor I notice. What does that say about Claire, and what does that say about us? 


The girls love performing on our tramp. And Claire loves the encore.


Sof's Leprechaun joke. It was actually pretty good!


This is my favorite video! Claire isn't the greatest driver. I can't figure out whether she really is that bad or if she just likes hearing her sister scream. Regardless, luckily Sof has cat-like-speedy-reflexes, because I was too busy laughing to be able to function properly.


Sof's getting really strong! Enjoy it now girlfriend.


I was dying at Sof! This video will be great blackmail one day! 😂😂😂

No comments: