Wednesday, April 28, 2021

All About February

 February was a fun month. Here are the highlights:

Greg was able to go sledding with us one day. 
The bathroom got another update. For being the smallest room in the house, It sure has become very time consuming. But, doesn't it look so good! Next: Framing the window, the mirror, painting the vanity, and [eventually] the counter.
The party animal turned 1!
Claire and her shenanigans.
We went to Coconut Cove one day and it did not disappoint! Greg and I got to sit and relax for 2+ hours while the girls ran around and around and around.
The sky was on fire one night.
Patiently waiting for their Daddy.
A beautiful winter morning.
We went to the Croods 2 one day. It was hilarious! Our first movie post-COVID. It felt really good!
These two were made for each other. I'm not even joking.
Greg is the only one who Claire will let sit and hold her hand. She is a definite Daddy's girl.
This cat has a straight shot to Heaven.
This is my literal nightmare. I abandoned them on the frozen pond so I could safely take a picture from the shore. I don't regret my decision.
She is getting so big, and prettier by the day!
Make that two Daddy's girls.
Greg made it home early one night to FINALLY ride his new bike - it only took 1 month. We were so excited, we all piled in the van and went to watch.
Sof loved chasing him up the trail.
We built the girl's a fancy fort in the basement one night - it was weird being the only ones on the main level, but they slept so good! Glad Sof was able to use the crib mattress 😏
More exercising. Girlfriends have skills!
Greg got his COVID shot!
Cute Sof made us some photo props one night.
This girl knows no bounds.
All dressed up with nowhere to go.
My dad gave a talk one night to his old YSA ward. He did so good! It was fun being able to watch him over Zoom. I will admit, COVID has changed some things for the better.



2 comments:

angela said...

Your posts are always so fun! Where did you get your new shower curtain? I love it!

angela said...

Your posts are always so fun! Where did you get your shower curtain? I love it!