Thursday, March 4, 2021

November Fun in a Nutshell

November was so warm! And it was fantastic. We soaked up as much sunshine as we could, knowing things would be different come December.

Okay, but seriously. How cute is this Kindergarten school picture?!
This is where Claire hung out while I wandered around the new REI store. She was content to stare at the peppermint pretzel's I didn't buy her :).
I'm pretty sure this guy wanted to come home with us.
#LocalBirdLadies
I sold this adorable loungeset in my online store this season. Claire made the cutest model!
The sky was on fire one night!
The many faces of Claire. This headband will never, ever, ever, ever get old.
Still loving the dentist.
More home projects!
Mittens and his bestie.
The blurry before ...
And after!
I think they are the cutest. And I hope they always love each other.
Christmas lights are going up!
Action shot!
Claire and her bestie, Hondo.
Guess who won this game of hide-and-seek?
Our cute gratitude turkeys!

And a cute joke from Sofia ...


No comments: