Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Christmas 2020!

 Christmas dawned clear and beautiful. The girls slept in and were so cozy in their fort. Greg and I basically sat around and waited for them - it was hilarious! Eventually they woke up and the party soon got started.


I was so excited for the girls to find their Minnie Car! This is 1 of 2 things I always wanted as a kid but never got. The little girl inside of me had her dreams come true this day, and it did not disappoint!

Claire is anxiously opening her gift to see if Santa brought her long-awaited Elsa dress.
He did! Complete with wand, crown, gloves, and an Elsa braid, which was hilarious and her favorite accessory.
True to tradition, Greg didn't like anything I got him until he opened this mask and everything changed!
On our way to Christmas breakfast at the Spjute's. Greg was all decked out.

The girls took their Minnie car on its maiden voyage around the block. It has some pretty good kickback, and the whiplash everytime the gas was hit never got old.


True to tradition, I didn't take a lot of pictures, but it was a really fun day. The girls played with their new toys all day long, while we all lounged around and enjoyed the spirit of Christmas.

Later, when the girls were in bed, Greg and I took a walk around the block. We've learned we need to lock our cat in the house or he'll follow us the whole time. I attempted to keep Mittens warm, but he wasn't having it - he was growling at me the whole way. But, it was hilarious and Greg got the most unflattering picture of me, probably ever, but I'm throwing it in for posterity's sake 😉.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: