Sunday, October 25, 2020

Thorley Cabin Trip pt. 2

We happened to be at the Cabin for the 4th of July holiday, so we had some fun things planned. We tie-dyed shirts actually using spray paint, and they turned out surprisingly cute! If you don't use enough spray paint, the shirts don't go crispy, but wash up perfectly. Mine didn't fit right, so I bedazzled it with fringe and beads. #sohottrightnow. We also had a photoshoot and had a fourwheeler parade through the top property. It was so fun!

Greg came up Friday, and the real party began. The girls were so excited to see their daddy!


Sof on the motorcycle. It was so fun!


MaKaty was leaving on a mission soon, and all she wanted was a "professional" family picture taken. So, she enlisted her friend to come up on July 4th and take the picture for her. It was a hoot!

This is Greg's "you're the worst" smile.
Real Life.
Sisters.
And this is where Katy almost killed me.
I jokingly made the suggestion of having the girls do a pyramid. They took it seriously. I'm so happy they did! This picture is life 🤣
The poor men. They cooperated as best as they could.

I tried to get a few cute pics of the girls. They did not cooperate. Oh well.
 
Superstar!


After the photoshoot, we decorated 4-wheelers and went driving. It was so fun! I was dying seeing Greg driving around in the back of the Ranger like this. My own Bedouin.

Beautiful Sofi smiled for her aunt. I'm glad she lets other people take her picture.

The kids caught Salamanders! Sof was obsessed. Greg, not so much.

2 at a time!
We let Sof stay up late one night and took her to the point to see the stars. Yes, the black is a literal drop off, but the stars did not disappoint. She had commented a few nights before by asking me, "Mom, what is that big round thing in the sky?" Me, "The moon Sof, that's the moon." My poor girls go to bed so early they don't see stars or the moon apparently often enough to remember it. So, I quickly corrected that when Greg came to stay.
Went on a drive by ourselves. I love this picture!
Cabin Trip 2020.
Aunt Katy is the best! For reals.
Country road, take me home ...
Mittens was so happy to see us!


What a week! Good food, fun memories and beautiful views had by all. Our Cabin Trip 2020 was definitely one to remember.

No comments: