Saturday, March 7, 2020

Skiing for the First Time in Forever!

Greg mentioned one day that he would really like to go Night Skiing, so we made it happen! It was my first time going to Powder Mountain, and it did not disappoint.

I was laughing at Greg's pompom on top of his beanie all night. It was frozen straight up. I kept joking with Greg that it was happy to see me 🤣. Inappropriate?
There was an amazing sunset that night! But holy cow was it COLD! It took me a good 30 minutes to thaw out. So cold! 

Greg can shred. This boy was made for the board on the mountain!


Mark and Kathy so graciously entertained our girls and put them to bed for us so we could Night Ski. We came home to this and it made me so happy! 🤣

Sofi was still in her tent phase, and we set up this little princess castle in her room, and Kathy put her to bed in it that night. Is she sleeping good or what?

I'm pretty sure Greg and I need to make this a tradition every year for his birthday. The poor guy spent a lot of time waiting for me, but it was totally worth it.

No comments: