Saturday, January 11, 2020

Beginning of Christmas Cheer

We finally decorated our Christmas Tree 2 months after setting it up, and it was beautiful! We pulled these glasses out I forgot I had saved from Artic Circle and it was so worth it!

Sometimes I wonder what it's like inside her head.
I SCORED this bench one day. I decided to support the local stores and ordered a new Christmas piano book. When it was ready to be picked up, I went and saw this little beauty rotting in a corner. It was exactly what I had been looking for and it was love at first sight. I debated for maybe 6 seconds before turning around and walking back into the store to ask if I could have it, point blank. The next day, I got a text from the store owner telling me it was all mine! It is one of my projects to work on during busy season, and I can't wait to see how it turns out! It needs some major TLC, but that's not stopping me! 

The pictures from the big Spjute picture at the Boise Capitol didn't work out that I had snapped on my phone, so we borrowed my friend's porch one day. I cropped a few faces, but it mostly turned out okay. I'll be more on the ball family-picture wise next year (fingers crossed).

Claire running at a dead sprint.

She is the energy bunny reincarnated.
Not the best picture, but it will have to do. You would never know I switched out Greg's face.
Somehow Claire thinks this is comfortable.
Sofi had a "Slumber party birthday party" one night, so we had a few hours to kill with Claire, so we headed to Station park. Every 30 minutes they would do a 5 minute projector show on the buildings, and it was actually pretty cool, but it was freezing!
Our little marshmallow.
I love the evolution of the different pictures we have of our kids on this goose.
I was convinced this was our year for the girls to not be afraid of Santa. That was not the case.

No comments: