Friday, July 5, 2019

The Treehouse Museum

Some friends invited us to randomly go to the Children's Treehouse Museum in Ogden with them one morning in May. It turned out to be a lot of fun!

May 1, and it snowed. What?!
Queen Claire didn't sit long enough for me to get a picture of her sitting on her throne.
This firetruck was a popular attraction.
I kept losing Claire, but I quickly learned where to find her. She was mysteriously disappear and somehow reappear back in the driver seat of the firetruck. It was crazy!
This time she reappeared with a baby doll.
Making me a yummy treat.
Cowgirl Sof!
Claire loved riding the horsies!
And the bulls.
Sof had a lot of fun riding on this train. It was fun to watch her run around with the big kids and feel like I didn't have to worry about her. She's become so independent and I love it!
We finished the trip by stopping at Farr's Ice Cream to of course get some ice cream cones and a discounted bucket of Mint! We will be going there again. Maybe we'll decide to take Greg.

No comments: