Friday, July 5, 2019

Springtime Fun

Summer is almost half over and I'm over here struggling to catch up with the fun things we did in Spring. I need to be better.

Even though Sof got a really fun scooter for her birthday, I still wanted her to learn to ride a bike. So, we went to the DI one day and scored the most awesomest princess bike ever for a whopping $6!
She was so excited to show her Daddy when he got home.

2 hours later and she was riding pedal free! Balance bikes truly are the best.

I love her baby in the back strapped in by its neck! 🤣
The bik was pretty rusty, so Sof helped clean it up. She was such a good little helper.

My sister dropped her kids off for a couple of hours and it was fun to watch Sof and Ridge run around together. They play so cute together! It made me wish they lived closer.
These little girlies are 5 months apart, and I think they will become best little buddies in the future as well.
My friend offered to give us her tramp, so I jumped at the chance. Sof was more than a little excited to have a tramp, so she helped so good at taking it apart and carrying the pieces to the car. 
Greg was NOT thrilled, but he quickly came around to the idea of having a tramp once he saw how much the girls love it.

I'm pretty sure this Spring is one of the wettest in history. It literally rained just about every day from April through the end of May, so we did our best to make it fun.


But all of the rain sure provided us with some beautiful tulips!

Like I said, Greg came around to the idea of having a tramp pretty quickly.
You're welcome.

No comments: