Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Christmas Eve and Dresses

It really is so sad that I'm still trying to blog about Christmas and it's nearly the middle of February. But, I've been busy so it's not like I'm completely being oblivious. Or maybe I am ... Regardless, I will get caught up!

Looking fancy in our Sunday Best. Thank you 10 second timer.
The love she has for this rocking chair is no joke.
This is as good as it gets.

Christmas Eve was beautiful and so fun because of all of the fluffy snow we received! It was fun to spend the day outside and together. Christmas truly is the best time of the year.

They built an awesome snowman!
I think Claire could rival Baby Sof on her love for swings.
One of my favorite pictures of all time!
Decorating cookies!
Our heavy drinker.
The girlies opened their Christmas jammies and Sofi said, "Oohhhh!This is the prettiest dress I've ever seen!"
I'm now realizing how weird Claire's face looks in this picture, but this is a classic face she likes to make at people and have them back it back to her.
And there it is again. Christmas Eve Selfies. Who knows where Greg was?


Sofi slept downstairs in the big bed and was so excited to see what Santa would bring her in the morning! She sprinkled her sparkly Reindeer food she made in Preschool on the lawn to help the reindeer find their way to our house, and made sure to leave cookies and milk. Her excitement sure was fun to experience this year!

No comments: