Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Christmas Day

As Sof was coming up the stairs, Claire threw her cup and luckily it nailed Sof in the armpit instead of the face. Nothing screams Merry Christmas like a flying object coming your way! 


The slide was a big hit.

I gave Greg a head massager and Claire wasn't a fan. Her reaction was so funny that we tortured her all day long.



I'm realizing now that I didn't take many pictures on Christmas, but know that it was so fun and relaxing! We went to the Spjute's so Greg could eat his Breakfast Casserole, and then he took Sof to a movie and I got to relax while Claire took her nap. You better believe I stayed in my jammies all day.

All Sof wanted for Christmas were Disney princesses. And she has yet to even play with them. I can't figure it out. Grandpa gave her this little traveling case that she put all of them in and it has been zipped shut since. Oh Sof.

No comments: