Friday, January 11, 2019

Random Happiness

I found these random pictures and realized amid the stress of our car drama, we have been able to experience little moments of joy, and the joy is what keeps us going

Claire's cheesy smiles are the best thing ever! 😍
She loves this little hiding place until she gets her head stuck between the rungs and she can't turn it. #BigHeadProblems.
The last thing Claire wanted was a picture with Sof.
Admiring Grandpa's train.

I frantically scoured the internet the week after Deb died to try and find a car. I test drove so many and ultimately decided I liked Toyota vans the best, and we found a great one! Sof has since named it "Superstar."

Sof was so excited to have a car with doors that slide. Remember, it's the little things, people. She has since asked when we are getting a "movie."

Meet Superstar.

Davis county had a fun non-profit event this year that depicted how life was like back during the time of Christ's birth. It was at the Davis fairgrounds and was amazing! My friend put it together and that lady has a gift! Admission was a can of food, and it was so fun to see the community come out and support her cause.

The cutest little donkey I ever did see.
Posing with the Roman soldiers. It was absolutely freezing this night, so props to these guys for staying in character.
Sometimes I wonder why Greg didn't pursue photography instead of Accounting. It is pictures like this that remind me why. Poor Claire.
Claire has a serious obsession with our spice cabinet.
Cute Sof. I came out from putting Claire down for a nap to find Sof in the middle of all these books. 
She is always so excited to shovel snow.
We found ourselves at the Layton mall one morning playing on their indoor foam toys. Sof was the hippest kid there.
I LOVE my Clairey-babe.
So big.
One of  Sof's biggest thrills is having Claire crawl through her legs.  Claire's only way out was under.
I bought this hat Claire is wearing for my little sister when I was at college. She was 2 at the time. The hat has now become Claire's and I absolutely love it!!
 Sof shares her dad's artistic ability behind the camera.
But, her pictures show every day life. How else would we get a candid shot like this?
Claire is our heavy drinker. I like her style.

No comments: