Sunday, November 4, 2018

Greg's Boys Trip

I was asked a couple of months ago by some men in our ward if they think Greg would be interested in going on a trip with them. Being the adoring wife that I am, and knowing Greg so well, I basically told them, "Hecks yes he will!" Needless to say, Greg wasn't thrilled, and as the impending trip grew closer, he grew less enthusiastic. But, I was excited for him to go. It's good for him to be social around other people.

After a 5 hour drive, Greg made it to this beautiful Oasis in Southern Utah.

(Lucky for me, one of the men liked taking pictures).

Check out that harness booty!
This was an old dam that had been made by some miners. So cool!
I think by now he's starting to enjoy himself.
Greg found his favorite animal - a giant rattlesnake.

Greg got home and has now decided he wants to pursue professional canyoneering instead of breathing stagnat air in his cubicle. If you need to find him, you can try to get a hold of him in between frequent trips to and from famous rapelling areas. He can't wait to build his own rock wall in our stairwell.

No comments: