Monday, November 5, 2018

Fun with the Girls!

It's amazing how Greg's vacation was a vacation of my own. I had two whole days to do whatever I wanted while Greg was gone! I took full advantage to live it up.

Claire helped me clean the bathrooms. It's crazy how much I have to clean after that girl! Sofi wasn't a destroyer, so Claire is a whole new experience.
Claire's infamous "snail trail"

Claire went through a phase where she refused to nap for days on end - it was miserable. But, at least she would entertain herself "and me" whenever I chose to spy on her. I love that she plays peek-a-boo with her blanket the same way Sofi did :).



Thursday, I took the girls to play a park and pushed them on the swing while I called in an order for 2 pork enchilada's to Costa Vida. I then left them in the car while I ran in to grab it. Sof is perfectly capable of entertaining Claire while I need to run in places real quick, and so far DCFS has not been notified, so I consider it a win-win. 

Friday morning was spent in our jammies (or in Sof's case, shirtless) and it was great! Sof has become so good at finding ways to entertain herself.


I will forever believe that Sof is the best big sister Claire could've ever asked for.


As awesome as it was to stay up as late as I wanted, and eat whatever we wanted, being a single parent is no joke, so by Saturday we were all needing a break. And, since it was General Conference this weekend, we found an excuse to go down to Saratoga Springs where my girls could play with their cousins while I attempted to listen to the Saturday Sessions.

This girl knows how to travel.

I love this picture so much. Now whenever people say Claire looks like Greg, I will know exactly what they mean! 🤣


No comments: