Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Hogle Zoo

Because of our lack of exciting outings this Summer, we decided to take the kids to the Hogle Zoo, and the day we went was perfect! The animals weren't overly active, but it was fun to be somwhere as a family, on a beautiful day. Not too hot, and the crowds weren't crazy. I consider that a success!

Waiting in line for the carousel. I love everything about this picture! 😍
We had to get the traditional pic in front of the metal elephant.
This elephant was hilarious! She was all relaxed crossing her leg while she ate lunch. 
The new playground was pretty sweet!
Claire was thrilled to walk around try to pick up the starfish in the water area.
I almost posted a 56 second video I took of this guy swimming around, but realized other people might not find it as cool as I did. He was diving and swimming all over the place that day. It was crazy!
Cute Clairey Babe sleeping while wearing the jellies Sof wore until she was almost 3. NBD.
Sof thinks she is so strong while helping "push" Dad's car into the garage. It's become a little tradition.
I ended the day by jarring some peaches. Not too shabby! I love hearing the little random "pops" knowing the work paid off! We had so many peaches come off our tree (2 1/2 giant laundry baskets full) and I was frantically drying, freezing and canning them! Our peach tree alone was worth buying this house!

No comments: