Sunday, October 14, 2018

Peach Days 2018

Peach Days in Brigham City is one thing we look forward to every summer. The car show is the best one I've seen in awhile, and the peach shakes at Peach City never disappoint. And, now that Sof is big enough, it is fun to let her go one some of the carnival rides. Cute Claire was the perfect little sidekick and protested the end of the ride quite passionately.

We have learned it is best to beat the lunch rush at Peach City and scored a booth inside with no wait! When Greg parked, he jumped out and ran inside and left me to get the girls. Talk about priorities 😳
We got the girls their own preach ice cream cones, and it's safe to say they loved them!


Claire was a little sad that she didn't get to ride the carousel.
But we redeemed ourselves with a ride on the cars. Soooooo cute seeing these girls ride together.
Sof's ponytail sticking out after an exhausting walk to the car. I'm not sure how why I found it so funny at the time.


We tasted some delicious smoked southern food from a booth that seriously has us considering eating there instead of Peach City next year. Way took much flavor for anything found in Utah (according to the cook. But he's kind of right).

I'm realizing I took zero pictures of the cars or my parents who made the trip up, but know the car show was awesome and Sof was thrilled to play with her grandparents! Next year, hopefully my dad will be able to get the Boss and his Model T entered. His Model T turned 100 this year, so it would have been the oldest car there.

No comments: