Friday, September 28, 2018

Labor Day Weekend

Our Labor Day Weekend was one for the books! We were finally able to get together with my sister's family up at my Aunt's awesome renovated home in Midway. They live on 7 acres and have a pool, 5 horses, chickens, puppies and a tramp. It is a kid's paradise!

So it turns out my aunt's pool is a salt water pool. It was amazing to not feel absolutely disgusting after swimming.
The horses! Claire would literally cry until she was put back on a horse and was content to sit there the whole time.
That girl was born to ride!
Sof's happy place.

My happy place.

We even got Greg to ride.

The cousin table!
We know they played hard when our kids fall asleep in the car.

What fun we had! And what fun to realize we have horses available to ride so close! We will definitely be back, and I may or may not go without my kids. :)




No comments: