Saturday, May 19, 2018

May Days

Warm weather has arrived!!!

This girl is ready for the mountain!
Our tulips got huge!! I used Claire as a height comparison.

Patiently waiting. Time for bumper pads!

Sof and one of the cute boys next door have become quite the cute little friends. They can be seen here taking a walk together, holding hands.


And Camden got sick of Sof, so this is the result. I was laughing my head off. Greg was rolling his eyes. I don't blame the little guy - sometimes I want to do that exact same thing.

Rediscovering the baby toys
A play group has started every Tuesday, and it has been so fun! The moms get together, the kids get together, and we get to discover a new park each week. It's a win for all!
Going biking together.
Our weekly excursion to the West Bountiful park. 

A Sofi burrito.
Spoiled Sof in the backseat on our way to Walmart. 
The couch ate Claire, and I'm loving everything about it!
She's getting so good at riding her bike!
But likes to rediscover this little beauty every once in a while. Take time to notice she can reach the pedals!! It's been 3 years in the making, and it's finally happened. Horray for growing legs!
Mothers Day 2018, and it was the greatest!
There is such a fun nature trail just around the block from us, and we love it there!

I took the girls walking on the Lagoon trail and tried to get some cute pics. I quickly learned my outdated iPhone is no match for a regular camera. Oh well, these will have to do for now.

Sof helping Claire hold her giant head up.

Blowing fluffies.
Catching cotton.
Jumping like a crazy person.
She's adorable.

And, because Claire is pretty much the cutest thing around her lately, here is a video of her. Ignore my mom voice please and soak up her chubby cuteness!


No comments: