Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Back In Town

The Jolley Reunion was on Saturday, and the last time I think I went to one was when I was 16, and since we were in town I told Greg we were going. He tried to complain, but due to the fact that he's never been to any of my family reunions, he didn't get very far. Lucky for him, Sofi was in need of a nap after eating lunch so he got to take her back to my parents house.

Sofi decided not to nap, so we all ditched the reunion and went to get snow cones. Sooo good! Sof was cute enough to ask, "How's your snow cone Greggy?"

While we were basking in the setting sun, Greg was entertaining himself on my parent's tramp. All of the sudden we hear a pop and Greg's legs are gone. Here is the result.

Skid marks

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! It took everything I had to laughingly tell my dad the story, while he laughed too. He's been trying to find a way to get rid of that tramp for years. Who knew all it would take was one big bounce on Greg's bony knee's. My Dad's only regret is that Greg didn't hit the cat too.

My little sister Shelby was heartbroken, and that may have added to the hilarity of the moment. Shelby was crying, Sofi was crying, Greg was trying to decide if my Mom would kill him or not, and I was laughing like a crazy person. This incident alone made our whole trip worth it.

On another note,

My dad purchased a 1918 Model T and busted it out to wash it Saturday night. It's so cute, that I've already dibsed it. Take that sisters! According to him, I am the first one to "drive" it, which means I sat in the drivers seat to man the brake while everyone else backed it out of the trailer.

'Ruby'

No comments: