Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Centerville Lights

Before I post about the Centerville lights, I realized I never mentioned we braved the traffic/parking hassle of going to see the Tree's down in Sandy. It was fun, but a definite one-time thing.

Sof is going through a major Minnie Mouse phase right now, so luckily there were plenty of tree's with her on them. However, she had more fun dancing around this pole than anything else. We pretty much had to drag her away from it. Hopefully it's not a glimpse of what her future prospects will be.

The lights in Centerville are so fun to see. Last year they were so amazing, covered in 1 foot of snow, and this year we walked on bare grass because the long drizzle we received over a few days melted all the snow we did have. Regardless, the lights are fun to see and I'm glad we live so close.

Bundled & squished

These two were my favorite

And of course, instead of enjoying the lights, all Sofi wanted to do was this ...



No comments: