Friday, October 14, 2016

Wheeler Historic Farm

We were invited to go to Wheeler Farm in Murray with some friends. They wanted to go at 1:00 pm, and I was leery because that is Sof's nap time, but then I realized, why not? Sof would love it, I would love it, and it was about time we spent time around animals. Plus, there has been a bunch of drama going on with the apartments lately, so we needed somewhere to escape to.

Seriously, the biggest pig I've ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing!
John was really cute with helping Sofia.
My blue eyed beauty.
She got stuck.
Zach's face :)
This cute lamb laid right down against the fence. It loved to have its face rubbed.
with Johnny on the potty. She couldn't stop laughing.
Princess Sofia climbed up into both levels of this treehouse all by herself. I love it when she explores on her own.
Peeking into the treehouse. My cute friend Ashley took this pic.

Wheeler Farm was so much fun! I can't believe we've never been there before and are so happy we have such fun friends we were able to go with.

No comments: