Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sofia and Santa


We ventured to Farmington Station one Monday night for FHE 1. To go somewhere and 2. for Sofi to see Santa. Knowing how she is towards just about every man who tries to hold her, I knew she wouldn't be thrilled about Santa. But, just like every other parent in the world, we wanted to get the screaming pictures, and screaming pictures we got. They are pretty much the greatest things ever. I don't feel bad about traumatizing my child. She probably already doesn't remember it anyway.

Check out Santa's 'stach!
Ha ha ha!
Poor guy didn't know what hit him
We are in full-blown Christmas mode around here. We go shopping pretty much every day, whether we buy stuff or not - it gives us a reason to get out of the house. I think January is going to kick my butt with it still being winter and all the excitement over with. I'm trying not to think about it.

Sofi found the bag of bows 
And just because I'm so excited to have an 8 month old ... here are some cute pics of her.

She tries to crawl away whenever I change her diaper. She's starting to get the idea anyway.
Bath time is still the highlight of her day
Cutest. baby jeans. Ever!!
Watching my every move on the floor of Walmart
No leaning back for this girl! It's all about sitting forward
She slept good. How do I know? She had finger/fingernail prints on her face
My beautiful, happy and stylin' 8 month old baby! 
And just in case you didn't know, 9 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: