Sunday, October 27, 2019

Summer Fun

I bribed Sof into riding her bike around the neighborhood so I could chase her with Claire in the stroller as my attempt at a workout some mornings. It worked better than I thought and snagged this pic one morning of Sof's baby hanging on for dear life! :)

We didn't get many pictures of the fun we had at Cherry Hill this summer, but know we had some fun, lazy days there.
Sof crashing my photo shoot one morning.
They redid the park just across the Hollow from us, and it is awesome! This swing is Claire's nightmare and Sof's favorite.
She may be cute, but boy is this girl mischievous. I'm convinced her brain never stops.
Sofi can be heard whooping and hollering as she makes her way around the park at lightning speed on her scooter.
We kidnapped Owen one day and took him with us to play at the green park. It of course rained, so we made our way to finish playing in the McDonald's play place.
I love this picture! It sums up the chaos of our days pretty well. Claire naked with a bucket on her head, and Sof sliding down the banister in her leotard. I've learned to pick my battles with these two.
We found a yummy shack that makes giant sno cones! We love them.
Here's Sof looking like she just sucked someone's blood.
Claire thought it was fun to climb to the top of the chairs at Cherry Hill. She would then sit on the top and wait for it to tip backwards and laugh hysterically as I lunged to catch her. Sometimes I'm convinced she feels no pain.

No comments: