Saturday, June 1, 2019

Random Fun

My sweet Grandpa was in rehab for a while after falling and twisting his knee. He was staying in Bountiful and we had fun visiting him one night. He is starting to have dementia, but he was still his sweet self. He is truly the most loving and wholesome man I know.
Claire decided one day she was big enough to sit on the big kid swing. Turns out she was right.
Princess Sofi celebrated her 4th birthday in her Preschool Class!

The same day Sofi's class celebrated her birthday, we took an impromptu lunch at McDonald's and it ended up being one of the best things! Claire was so happy running around with the big kids and climbing things, and Sofi was happy to get her Kids Meal toy and ice cream.

Claire kept coming to check on me.

This is a really fun game Sofi got from Grandma Great for her birthday.
Sofi was so in love with her Happy Meal toy, she wanted to take a picture of it. Don't worry, there are 8 other pictures just like this one. But I love that she didn't even position it to look cute, she just laid it on its back! :)
We took Sof's new school to ride on the Lagoon trail, and she flew! I could hardly keep up with her.
A fun pic Sof took of me and the Clairey babe.
Sofi was so excited to drive Sam's gator. Claire wasn't as thrilled.
I LOVE the Greek Place in Station Park. If my hysterically big smile doesn't tell you how much I love it, I don't know what will. If you haven't been there, you need to go.

Our silly Claire likes to walk around with this blanket on her head. I love following her around and watching her run into things! She's truly hilarious.


No comments: